Susan Minor

Started by kmarr, February 05, 2023, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmarr

Is that site not any place to be downloaded

Habanero Smoker

There is an archived version on the internet, but I can't find the link right now. If someone else doesn't post it, I should be able to find it later on. Just be aware that the archived version doesn't include most of the photos.

There is another way, to view the contents of that site, if you have a PC and running Windows 8 or later. I haven't checked these links and program in a while, so you may come across some glitches. If so post or PM me the problem you are having and I'll try to help you through it.

I've been meaning to find a way to convert the files into PDF. After Easter I'll put more effort into that.

If you have a PC, you can download a copy of the recipe site. The information on how to do it is listed below.

I finally have the recipe files on Google Drive for anyone to download. Please review the below information, about the installation. You will be able to read this information during installation.

This will install the Member's Recipes file (Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso), and the "Images" and "File" folders into the default directory of Golden Section Reader (GSReader). C:\Program Files\GoldenSection Reader (if you didn't change the directory during installation; which is not recommended). 

If you installed Golden Section Reader in another directory, or if you have a 64 bit version of Windows the default directory for the 64 bit version will be C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldenSection Reader; still the "Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso", "Image" and "File" folders will be installed in C:\Program Files\GoldenSection Reader. After opening Golden Section Reader you must use "File>Open" within GoldenSection Reader, navigate to C:\Program Files\GoldenSection Reader, and select Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso to open it.[/I]

Depending on how your harddrive is formatted, the installation program will show between 37 MB to 38.9 MB, you will need 46 MB of free disk space to load the recipes, photos and other files.

Recipe_5v
Installation program for Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso file, and folders "Images" and "Files". Please note this will overwrite any previous files on your computer.

GSReader v2.8
The last GSReader that did not require a software key.

If you have any problems downloading, or installing these files; please let me know.
[/quote]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Habanero Smoker

Here is the link to the archived site:

Old's Place

My original link took you to a site where all the pages could not be displayed. New link has been change to coincide with the link manfromplaid posted.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

manfromplaid

https://web.archive.org/web/20150915111431/http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

manxman

Excellent resource, still use it frequently.  :)

Great shame Raye is no longer on the forum, his contribution was immense. There are very few of the original contributors still posting, miss the good old days!  :D
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: manxman on February 06, 2023, 01:08:43 PM
Excellent resource, still use it frequently.  :)

Great shame Raye is no longer on the forum, his contribution was immense. There are very few of the original contributors still posting, miss the good old days!  :D

Raye did put a lot into that site. It's a shame his health started to decline.

I
         don't
                   inhale.