Removing Topics

Started by robs, August 26, 2006, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robs

I had a post regarding a math problem that I'm trying to figure out. It was removed and it p!sses me off. There are alot of off-topic posts on here that are pure junk like "where do you download music?".

Thanks admin. I'll find another user forum.

rob

Oldman

Rob with so many spams on this forum I bet someone did not realize it was a members posting and deleted it by mistake.  Otherwise it would have gotten moved to the New Topics forum. Re-post your question on the New Topics forum.

Anna is trying to help out Chez as he is very busy now and I know she delete another posting by mistake and when she realized it she said she was sorry... She is doing her best and like everyone new at moderating things happen. Believe me when I first started running a gaming site I made my fair share of Admin / Moderator mistakes.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

I (we) didn't delete it. In fact, I printed it & planned to give it a go this afternoon. Unwelcome turds don't have 78 posts Rob. As Raye said, probably just a mistake by someone trying to keep a clean house & confused by the recent barrage we've gotten.

Please feel free to repost if you desire, if not, I'll start a new thread if I come up with the answer.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

robs

Thanks guys. Sorry, I got a little heated up there. :o

iceman

Sorry to hear about the confusion robs. Like they said, this forum has been slammed with BS (not the smoker type) and it was probably an oversight. Hang in there and enjoy what this place was intended to be. ;)

Oldman

QuoteThanks guys. Sorry, I got a little heated up there. :o

As a few of my Gaming Friends from England and Down Under say... No worries M8!  ;D

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteAs a few of my Gaming Friends from England and Down Under say... No worries M8!

This is a common phrase on this side of the pond but I think it was made so originally by the Crocodile Dundee series of films and it is an Aussie term.

The sooner the spammers sling their hook the better............ parasites one and all.
Manxman

asa

I've only been on the forum for 3 months, and never noticed one of these until about what -  3-4 weeks ago, and since there have been up to 3 or more a day. Any idea wha' hoppen? How come none, then all of a sudden a barrage? How/why do things like tha happen? Or is it just a cyclical thing and I missed previous times when they  hit with high frequency?
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Oldman

QuoteAny idea wha' hoppen?

We got on someone's list. Then it gets passed around to other lossers.

asa

A list, huh? Thanks Olds for the answer. It would be nice to be able to track 'em down and do something, but I'm not sure what that would be.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!