Hello everyone

Started by Bootheel BBQ, October 10, 2020, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootheel BBQ

Newbie here , just saying hello .  I have found myself in possession of a Bradley digital smoker.  It is the model that has 4 racks and from what I can tell, it looks as though it should still be in working condition after sitting up for well over 2 years without being used.  I have recently started making homemade sausage and one of the problems I was running into was the need to have a smoker that could drop down to 100 - 110 degrees. None of the smokers that I have could achieve those ranges without tedious attention. So, long story short, If I can get this thing cleaned up and looking good and working well, I may have just got me a free Sausage Smoker !!!!!
Glad to be on board and hope to hear from a lot of you.

manxman

Welcome to the forum Bootheel BBQ, a free Bradley Smoker is certainly a good find! Let us know how you get on cleaning it and using it, there are a myriad of other things you can smoke as well which is part of the fun. :)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Hi Bootheel BBQ;

Welcome to the forum. Great find!

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Edward176

Hello Bootheel BBQ and welcome to the Forum :)

Bootheel BBQ

Great News... The smoker cleaned up very well and after running a few test on it , everything appears to be in working order.  the feed system, hot plate for the bisquettes  , the heating element and last but not least , the control box.  Now all I need to do is find a good recipe for smoking my homemade brats and other varieties of sausages/snack sticks. Thanks everyone for the greetings , and hope to post on several discussions as I dive into this forum .  Thank you

Habanero Smoker

Great!

Make sure to check the Sausage Making section.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)