WS-1211GPH

Started by Chuckals, June 21, 2021, 04:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckals

Does anyone have any info on how to use the WS-1211GPH with the bS916?
I recently installed
Do I turn on the smoker and timer in normal manner and then set temp with the WS-1211GPH
does the sensor cable from the Bradley still need to be plugged into the back of smoke tower from the generator or do I use the  bypass plug I purchased?

Ant help is appreciated

Thanks

gizy-CA

hi...cant help you in this matter...but I do have the same WS-1211GPH ...and you mention about bypass plug. What is this...can you provide any link so I be able to see it? Thank you.

Chuckals

The bypass is a small plug that goes into the back of the smoke tower. Mostly used for cold smoking. It tricks the smoker into thinking the small cable from the generator to the back of the tower is plugged in. It is a very small 2 sided plug available from Bradley. One side does the older digital smoker like a 4 tack and the other side is for like a BS916

Chuckals

If you have the ws1211 how do you use yours? Di you still turn the smoker on in the normal manner?

Habanero Smoker

I don't have the BS916 either, but looking at your other post on the way you have it hooked up, the Auber will control the cabinet temperature without the generator on. If you want to use the generator to add smoke, and/or to use the bisquette burners to provide additional heat, then you will have to turn on the generator to set the smoke time. If you are not adding smoke or using the burner for additional heat, it looks as if you can leave the generator off.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)