How to contact Administrators

Started by Kiwigeoffnz, June 02, 2021, 11:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwigeoffnz

I cant seem to locate how to notify Admin's of ongoing problem.
Every time i try to see  "Show new replies to your posts " it tells me database error, try again.  Or report to administrator..  No info to who to report to. HELP.

Habanero Smoker

I have the same problem. I'm on the board almost every day, so using "Show unread post..."; isn't a problem for me.

They use to have a link at the bottom of the home page listing those that monitor the board. They do monitor the board, so the best way is to post the way you just did. KyNola or someone else will see it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kiwigeoffnz

KyNola

I don't have the ability to access the program to maintain nor repair any issues.

Habanero Smoker

Hi Kynola;

Do you have the contact information you can forward this problem to.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

watchdog56

I don't have any problem. If a new post comes up the section where it is listed shows up in bold letters and I can click on it and read it no problem.

TedEbear

Quote from: watchdog56 on June 08, 2021, 05:46:26 AM
I don't have any problem. If a new post comes up the section where it is listed shows up in bold letters and I can click on it and read it no problem.

That's about what I do, too.  I initially go to the HOME page and any sections that have new posts since the last time I was here show up in bold lettering. I then click on that section and read the new posts.

Habanero Smoker

Kiwigeoffnz;

I no longer get that error, so it seems like they fixed the error. Though I don't understand why in the error message it says contact the administrator, when there is no information on how to contact that person. ::)

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Kiwigeoffnz

Just got back,  It now works as advertised,  thanks to whoever fixed it

Habanero Smoker

It appears that someone who oversees this site saw the post, or Kynola forward the problem to an administrator, or someone who could address the problem.

I
         don't
                   inhale.