Hello, I'm from Ukraine

Started by RemarkableMan78, September 19, 2021, 03:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemarkableMan78

Hi, there. My name is Ivan and I have a grill restourant. In our country we don't have a barbeque culture. Usually we cook meat on a brazier (not sure if the right word for this, not a native speaker, so sorry if will sometimes sound weired). I'm from a small city, and people love when something new appears in it. So, I was thinking of buying a smoker to provide a new assortment. But I'm not sure which smoker I should chose. Hope to find here answers for my questions and maybe some tips.

Habanero Smoker

Hi RemarkableMan78;

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't provide advice on which type of smoker is best for you. There are so many choices it all depends on what your needs are, and the type of smoked foods you are looking to produce.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MSK2193

Hello in the Ukraine,

I really like the delicate taste of the smoke produced by the Bradley smoker. You will need to determine if it is easy to purchase the briquettes as you will be using many of them for a restaurant. 

Good luck,

Michael
Stay safe,

Michael

RemarkableMan78

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on September 19, 2021, 01:20:38 PM
Hi RemarkableMan78;

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't provide advice on which type of smoker is best for you. There are so many choices it all depends on what your needs are, and the type of smoked foods you are looking to produce.

I was thinking of cooking pork, chicken, beef, salmon and vegetables

RemarkableMan78

Quote from: MSK2193 on September 20, 2021, 09:25:52 PM
Hello in the Ukraine,

You will need to determine if it is easy to purchase the briquettes as you will be using many of them for a restaurant. 

Good luck,

Michael

Thanks Michael for the reply. No, it's a problem to purchase the briquettes. I have a supplier.

gizy-CA

In my opinion ...the all Bradley Smoker do the same job. The only different I can see is the size...ones come with 4 racks ..other with 6 racks. There is one model P10 ..according to Bradley Co. was build for restaurant in mind. But this model is pricey. Try to pick one or two models and look on Youtube or Google...it will give you some idea how they work and if it is the one that you will be happy with.
Good luck.

RemarkableMan78

Thanks for the advice. Will do it

MSK2193

Quote from: RemarkableMan78 on September 22, 2021, 07:04:13 AM
[

The only issue is that the Bradley has racks on top of each other and you would not want any of the protein or vegetables dripping with fat or juices from different meats..  If you are cooking various meats on the same day, I would recommend something that is more horizontal than vertical.

Stay safe,

Michael

RemarkableMan78

Quote from: MSK2193 on September 24, 2021, 08:25:02 PM
Quote from: RemarkableMan78 on September 22, 2021, 07:04:13 AM
[

The only issue is that the Bradley has racks on top of each other and you would not want any of the protein or vegetables dripping with fat or juices from different meats..  If you are cooking various meats on the same day, I would recommend something that is more horizontal than vertical.

Thanks, Michael