Hello from Rocky Mountains

Started by RockyMtnGuy, October 11, 2021, 09:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockyMtnGuy

Hello, new member, Colorado resident 40+ years.  I just just ordered my first Bradley, a P10 and a bunch of bisquettes. Very excited to join Bradley family and this forum!  Even more excited to try new P10 when it arrives hopefully early next week.
I Have been using and learned on a masterbuilt 30" for about 6 years and have decided to upgrade to Bradley.  Looking forward to learning from this forum and creating many new meals for family and friends. Thanks in advance for all the wonderful and knowledgeable information I will and have already gained from reading the posts on this forum.

Habanero Smoker

Hi RockyMtnGuy;

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you are going to enjoy the P10.

Thanks for posting the link to the Bradley brochure in your other post.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

RockyMtnGuy

Quick hopefully simple question, how do I add a photo to my posts. Seems like the folks here like to see photos. Thanks

Habanero Smoker

For this forum you need to open an account on a third party photo hosting site, such as imgur. There are others out there. Whichever hosting service you choose, make sure that site allows you to copy and past the url of that photo onto forums.

Copy the url of the photo you want to use on the forum, then come back to the forum; click on the "Insert Image" icon and paste the url in your message.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

RockyMtnGuy