Dublin Ireland

Started by Gafala, August 10, 2019, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gafala

I found that they use Beet Root in there marinade's this is true with salmon & chicken. I didn't get a chance to try any of there smoked meats.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

manxman

Beetroot marinaded salmon is quite popular both in the UK and Irish Republic with several well known celebrity chefs such as Gordon Ramsey producing their own version. Unfortunately beetroot is about the only food I don't like, not eaten it for 50+ years!  :o
Manxman

Gafala

I would not want to make it a steady diet.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

manxman

Think I will stick to using Irish Whiskey! :)
Manxman

AlikerStone

They have the best-smoked meat in the world! By the way, is someone familiar with natural nutrition plans and could help me share their experience?

MGRex

I totally agree with you about the smoked meat - it's definitely one of my favorites too! As for natural nutrition plans, I can totally relate to wanting to find the best foods for my body. I've personally found that incorporating more natural foods into my diet has been really beneficial. Have you looked into farmers markets or local co-ops for sourcing natural foods? They often have great options and can provide helpful tips for meal planning. Let me know if you have any other questions - happy to chat more about it!

dubob

Quote from: manxman on August 11, 2019, 12:18:54 PM
Think I will stick to using Irish Whiskey! :)
👍👍👍👍👍
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss