6 Rack Digital Heat Element not working

Started by bigcatdaddy, February 14, 2022, 10:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcatdaddy

I'm having some issues with my digital 6 rack Smart Smoker.  Heating element stop working at the end of my last smoke and I thought the element must had taking a dump so I ordered a new element and put it in the other day and didn't fix the issue.  I know there's some fuses and high temp switches on the smoker, but I haven't checked anything out yet.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
BCD

Habanero Smoker

Sorry! I don't know much about the Smart Smoker, so I don't know if they have glass fuses, the inline fuses, or where the high temperature sensor is located. If there is an inline fuse it would be located in the back of the cabinet, and you would have to remove the back panel. I found the manual online, but it has no trouble shooting section, but I can't seem to provide a link to it. You should be able to find it by searching for "bradley smart smoker manual"

You should send an email to Bradley to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem: [email protected]

Or you can try calling:  1-866-508-7514

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

bigcatdaddy

Thanks Hab!!  Appreciated the info.  I'll do some checking to see what I can find out.