Hey

Started by rhon4, January 15, 2024, 03:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhon4

Hey
Hello all. I'm new to smoking, got a Bradley for my birthday. Tried a few things and getting to know my smoker. I've done some good stuff and some upcoming that were ok but dry. I'm here to learn and get some recipes to try.

watchdog56

Welcome a lot of good information here so don't be afraid to ask. Board is not as busy as it used to be about 6 years ago but people still check in to answer questions.

Habanero Smoker

Hi rhon4,

Welcome to the forum.

I second; "don't be afraind to ask". We may be able to help you troubleshoot why some of your cooks turned out dry.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

rhon4

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on January 15, 2024, 02:13:53 PMHi rhon4,

Welcome to the forum.

I second; "don't be afraind to ask". We may be able to help you troubleshoot why some of your cooks turned out dry.

thank you so much!

betterwound

Quote from: rhon4 on January 15, 2024, 03:05:11 AMHello all. I'm new to smoking, got a Bradley for my birthday. Tried a few things and getting to know my smoker doodle jump I've done some good stuff and some that were ok but dry. I'm here to learn and get some recipes to try.
Let's learn recipes together. Wellcome

hamzasikveli

Welcome, i am also new here

vernakuhlman

Step right into the smoking world! I love that you're excited to experiment with your Bradley smoker and discover new recipes.

NellyAurora

Quote from: rhon4 on January 15, 2024, 03:05:11 AMHello all. I'm new to smoking, got a Bradley for my birthday. Tried a few things and getting to know my smoker. I've done some good stuff and some heardle 80s that were ok but dry. I'm here to learn and get some recipes to try.

Welcome. Let's explore recipes together.

Edward176

Hey rhon4 Welcome to the forum