• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

P10 Biscuit feeder turntable jamming

Started by Michaels Place, October 05, 2024, 01:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaels Place

After 10 years of using the Bradley 6-rack smoker, I upgraded to the new P10 model. I must admit, I was not impressed with the build quality. While the P10 does address temperature fluctuations, the "set it and forget it" tagline seems to have been sacrificed. My P10 has yet to complete a smoke without at least one biscuit jamming when it drops down on the turntable. I've read about the turntable slightly rotating and the need for new biscuits that haven't been exposed to temperature and humidity differentials, but it seems that many other users are also facing the same problem. This leads me to believe that it's a Bradley design flaw.

What are the rest of you doing to resolve this issue???

willymike

I tried several recommendations since getting my P10 with varying degrees of success.

I've found that some bisquettes might have a small ridge on them that can catch and get hung up @ the bottom of the tube. You should be able to feel it and possibly remove it with your fingertip.
What has worked for me is gently rubbing them together to grind off the ridges a bit, you'll lose a small amount of wood but not a lot

Good luck !