New contest....

Started by Oldman, August 25, 2006, 11:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

thinking.... and thinking... soon to come.

BTW All winners of the last two contest their prizes are in the mail...  ya even you manxman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Quoteya even you manxman!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say Olds......... I guessed when I did not get a reply to my email that this is what would happen as that is the  type of person you are! You are bad...... in a nice way!! :D

Thank you VERY much and I promise not to enter any more of your contests, I now feel guilty about the shipping costs!!!
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Olds;
Thanks; it's very generous of you.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

QuoteI now feel guilty about the shipping costs!!!
Naw no worries M8!-- as my English gaming friends say....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Received the refrigerator stainless steel rack today after it's journey across the pond, it will be so useful. Thoroughly recommend them to anyone, build quality is excellent.

So to Oldman.............. many thanks for putting it up as a contest prize AND shipping it!!

Also thanks to Anne for the organisation and thorough packaging via Chez Bubba.

It will certainly be put to good use, it will also fit in my chest freezer so will come in useful for freezing trays of food as well. ;)
Manxman

Oldman

Well I'm glad you got it... Don't stay out of the next contest coming soon...
Olds

robs

manxman

QuoteDon't stay out of the next contest coming soon...

Oh well, if you insist............. or was that a typo error?!?!  :D

Manxman

owrstrich

will the new contest be about shemales... penial pumps... and money shots... if so... im in...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

Quote from: manxman on September 06, 2006, 07:24:56 AM
Received the refrigerator stainless steel rack today after it's journey across the pond.

Manxman, looks like your British Post beat my Canada Post on delivery. Still waiting on my generous prize. Talk about snail mail, or should I say slug mail hey Olds?  ;) Patience MWS.....Patience ....
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

manxman

Quotelooks like your British Post beat my Canada Post on delivery.

Yes, must admit I was mightly impressed to receive it so quickly..... not only shipped from the US to the UK but them had to be shipped to one of the offshore islands around the coast of Britain.

All credit to the US and British postal service.  :)
Manxman

Oldman

QuoteTalk about snail mail, or should I say slug mail hey Olds?   Patience MWS.....Patience ....

Umm interesting to say the least....

MWS

It's Here  ;D ;D......... Seems Customs was curious and decided to open up and take a look. Olds, Thanks very much for the Jerky Racks. Your a generous person. I will get great use out of them for sure. As a matter of fact....I'm gonna go to the market and pick up some round roast to marinade overnight. I'll have to search the jerky post's. Can't remember.....Is it Inside or outside round I get. ???

Thanks also Anne for packaging it up and mailling it off. I actually started reading the South Bend Tribune newspaper that was used for packaging. Sounds like the 4-H Fair was a success..... ;D  Cheers
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Oldman

QuoteThanks also Anne for packaging it up and mailling it off. I actually started reading the South Bend Tribune newspaper that was used for packaging. Sounds like the 4-H Fair was a success.....

To funny... I needed a laugh after today. You want to read about our Show Birds that feed the Gators and how they fair? .... Gator goes burb... and little flow flow is gone.  No kidding... some fool from up North with his little 6 pound dog feeding gator. He runs out of food and gator says I'm not done yet... *Double Burp*

----> Sign ahead ----> DON'T FEED THE GATORS..... ---> Sign ahead ----> WARNING DON'T FEED THE GATORS....---> Sign ahead ----> DANGER DON'T FEED THE GATORS....

DUH... We figure some people never got past the 2nd grade and cannot read.

EDIT: If you must feed the Gators then go to Bush Gardens in Tampa Florida  and feed theirs. They are behind a fence.

EDIT 2X
QuoteSeems Customs was curious and decided to open up and take a look. Olds, Thanks very much for the Jerky Racks. Your a generous person.
Naw I'm not generous... the bill is in the mail  ;D

manxman

QuoteI actually started reading the South Bend Tribune newspaper that was used for packaging.

Sad to admit it but so did I!!!  :-[
Manxman