'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin killed

Started by Oldman, September 04, 2006, 06:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

IMO this is a very sad loss...he was a voice of reason and he made you look at things in this otherwise world of insane people. Some people will say he was bigger than life. For myself and my wife he was life's voice.  Truely we are greatly sadden at his loss of life.

Steve Irwin

Steve, we pray that the Lord Of Life shines His light upon your soul and your family during this time.

Thank you, Steve...
Raye and Susan Minor

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Amen to that Raye, I share your sentiments entirely.

My 5 year old son is completely enthralled by his programmes and he has done so much to bring the animal kingdom into the living rooms of children (and adults) across the world.

On any visit to wildlife parks the first place Harry wants to go is the see the crocs, alligators, snakes and spiders and that is down to Steve Irwin.

He was truely a giant of a man, let us just hope he will live on through the continuation of all that he achieved by others who were associated with him.
Manxman

gpsmoker

Must agree with you totally Raye. He was a man who lived his passion everyday, perhaps doing what most of us only dream. How many have adventured vicariously through his path? I cannot begin to imagine the numbers. I will miss him.

Greg
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven