Junior Membership

Started by TomG, September 08, 2006, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomG

I'm way too old to be a junior anything.  What the hell does it take to get a promotion around here??  ;)

icerat4

Plenty of posts.I am trying to catch olds lol. :D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

QuotePlenty of posts.I am trying to catch olds lol.

That will be interesting...... good luck icerat4!!  :D
Manxman

Oldman

QuotePlenty of posts.I am trying to catch olds lol.

Rat most of my post count came from when we were setting up the recipe site.

During that time there were a crew of us gleaning the boards. However, I was the only one who could set up the category, the forum, and then the do the recipe post. My post count went up due to the combo of asking for clarification from the authors on this site to finally marking a recipe on this site as "added."  Sometimes I would miss something and have to ask the author here again. I think it would be safe to say that my post count is a good 1000 higher now then had we not created the recipe site.

The only other person who could help me on the recipe site was nsxbill. He was a moderator and corrected spelling, punctuation etc..

Now as to post count speed I think you are the fastest ever. You rejoined June 21, 06 and your count is already 800.  At your current rate you will soon pass me... you ole spammer you LOL  ;D

TomG I think once your count hits 300 you will move to Full Member.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

bubbagump

Quote from: TomG on September 08, 2006, 12:58:16 PM
I'm way too old to be a junior anything.  What the hell does it take to get a promotion around here??  ;)

Look at this way. It's not how many times you post, it's what you contribute that counts.

You're a full member in my book Mr. G.   ;)

Bubbagump

coyote

Yes Sir'ee, I agree with bubbagump 100%..............This will go toward my post
count...RIGHT ? LOL   

robs

I know how to get a promotion.

robs

I know how to get a promotion.

icerat4

Nice robs. :D.Your drinking too much liquid smoke.Its not about post count.Its about the info here that makes us all stars.And one loving fourm family. ;D.Thanks to all here for all the info here. I am the smoking guru around these parts of the woods. With out your info here  guys i am just and average rat. ;D.Thanks again guys.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

TomG

TomG

TomG

Whose members ;D

TomG

TomG

iceman

Okay, Okay, Okay Tom I give you 30 of my posts if that helps. Just keep up the good input you put into the forum. ;D :D ;)