Show off your pets.

Started by icerat4, September 16, 2006, 11:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

projump

Here's my cat, Me-Me
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

begolf25

Here is my boy Max.  He is half Husky and half Bichon.  The funny part of it is the Bichon was the father.  For those of you that don't know the Bichon is a small little fluffy white dog.  The people I got Max from bred Bichons but they also had a female Husky and I guess they figured what the heck.  They said they had to put the Bichon up on a chair for the dogs to be able to do their business..LOL  Whatever they did I got a great friend out of it.

Smiling for the camera

icerat4

Funny that dog looks stoned.I love the eyes  ;D. Awesome.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

PetersCreek

Here are a few of our Chocolate Lab, Kroger (click for larger versions)...

And here's one of the most recent addition to our house, Jackson (r) and Abigail (l), a brother/sister pair of Maine Coon mixes...

Brett
Peters Creek, Alaska
PetersCreekPhoto.com

bubbagump

Quote from: icerat4 on September 18, 2006, 06:43:34 AM

Rat, I LMAO when I read your post. I also thought begolf's dogs eyes were amazing......I love dogs!

Bubbagump

Vampyr

Here are my babies  :)

This is Holly eating ice cubes from a cooler I emptied.  She is a pembroke welsh corgi.

This is Shayna (Left) and Jorgine (right) the newest additions to the family.  They are both Norwegian Forest Cats.  Both sweethearts / troublemakers.

begolf25

Quote from: bubbagump on September 18, 2006, 06:40:46 PM

Rat, I LMAO when I read your post. I also thought begolf's dogs eyes were amazing......I love dogs!

Bubbagump

Thanks Bubba, Woody is a great looking dog.  I showed his picture to my wife and she loved him too.  Any idea of what he is mixed with?  I don't think I will ever be without a dog.

begolf25

Thanks Ice, The eyes are the first thing everybody mentions when they meet Max.

icerat4

I think your right on track with the  husky bichon deal.I was very close to getting a husky.But i lost the vote to my beagle.

bubbagump

Quote from: begolf25 on September 19, 2006, 05:31:05 AM
Thanks Bubba, Woody is a great looking dog.  I showed his picture to my wife and she loved him too.  Any idea of what he is mixed with?  I don't think I will ever be without a dog.

Thanks Begolf. Woody is part Blue Heeler and part Terrier. Got him at the Humane Society 13 years ago for $25 and has been a great addition since day 1.

Bubbagump

boxertrio

Desi and my niece Baily

Hopper standing gaurd over "her" pool

Rocky aka "the boss"
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

iceman

Nice looking kids Boxer. (Both the two legged kind and the four legged ones that talk kind of funny)!!! ;D

icerat4

nsxbill

My mini-Rotweiller, Chumley, my four pound Yorkshire Terrier, who is the real Big Dog!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

bubbagump

Bill - That is one adorable dog....man what a cutie. And his name couldn't cuter!

Thanks for sharing.

Bubbagump