Top Loin

Started by Habanero Smoker, October 28, 2006, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

Way to go winemakers 100 posts.............Looks like we all like to chime in ;D

Congrats, Coyote

winemakers

my wife would be thrilled to find a place that documents my marginal questions and mundane remarks!

mld

Habanero Smoker

Asa;
The rosemary wasn't too strong, unless you are eating the end pieces. I never was a rosemary fan, but I thought I would give this a try; the recipe looked too good to pass it up. I usually do not like too much seasoning on my beef, and when I do briskets I generally use garlic, salt and pepper. I would probably make this using the same recipe again, when I am serving it to guests. Though next time I'm thinking about going more towards a pepper/garlic crust, maybe with some coriander. I know I may have to add something to ensure the paste is thick enough. I would use a combination of worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar instead of soy sauce.

WCK;
I use Photobucket. It does everything for you. You don't even need to create a thumbnail of your picture. Once you load your pictures on Photobucket, just check the picture(s) you want to post. Next, the only thing you have to do click on the "Generate HTML and IMG code." button located at the bottom of the page. That will take you to a new screen listing a bunch of codes. Copy the code the is within the box "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended". Then just paste that into your post. It will create a thumbnail picture and link to the original size photo. The only thing I do is to reduce the size of my photos by 50% before posting. If not my photos would be around 8 megs.

Edited:
I just noticed you use Photobucket, so you are all set. I'm sure that other image hosting sites have similiar options.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

West Coast Kansan

Yes, I learned about photobucket on the forum.  Did not pay enough attention to see the other options.  I guess some users are on dial up so will try to do this next time.  THANKS!

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)