Test Result... not good again.

Started by Oldman, November 22, 2006, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

This up and down is taking a toll on Susan or at least wize me. The past 24 hours she has been taking that stuff that flushes you out so they can spread your short side wide open and put a camera up your butt.  Then if they find something they cut out... well today we were of high hopes that this at last was over with... Turns out one minor and one major growth had to be cut out.

I don't know how she does it... she said well I at least got one more year now. Before we when in I asked her what she wanted to eat tonight... she said a good hamburger, so I had a Prime Rib ground up. Now we are having a can chicken soup.

I just don't know how she does it.. her smiles, her giggles, and her outlook....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

manxman

You and Susan take good care Raye, plenty of people here on the forum will be saying a little prayer for you both........ including me.
Manxman

icerat4

Even dang rats say prayers.Have a happy thanksgiving.Stay tuff.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Oldman

Hey all,

Susan told me  to tell you all thank you for the several E-mails and postings.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

West Coast Kansan

let her know the both of you are loved greatly if only by association and not personally.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

jimguy

Raye

Nance and I are keeping you and Susan in our prayers

iceman

Dang it!! I missed this post >:( Sorry Old's. Ann and I wish you and Susan the best and will always keep you in our prayers. Give her an extra hug for us. Just wish we were closer right now. Hang tuff buddy.

coyote

My prayers and hopes for a better tomorrow are with you both. Having such an
illness is very taxing to say the least...................And so is watching someone
you love go through it...............My prayers are with you both.
                                                                                     Coyote

MallardWacker

As going through a couple tests lately myself...I do have some understanding...and my heart felt prayers are with you both.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Smudge

I kissed my wife and we assumed the spoon position until we fell asleep last night.
I realized how precious that is from reading this thread.

Best of everything to your wife, Olds.