Wii for christmas

Started by icerat4, December 05, 2006, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Hey can anyone out there locate a wii for me.Maybe one of you folks here could get lucky at a walmart target etc.I am having no such luck.I will not only pay ya for the wii with great thanks but ill add 200 plus pucks for your smoker too.Maybe Someone here has a better source.The unit goes for 250 buck.Please see if anyone in a remote area might have one.This would be a great xmas present for my son Thanks alot ..The rat. ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

icerat4

its a game system.but i found one thanks all the same.

Oldman

Quote from: icerat4 on December 05, 2006, 11:12:21 AM
its a game system.but i found one thanks all the same.

I guess you worried about taking me on... Uh??? Go get Ghost Recon 1, Gold Pack. It is an older game. Then I will hook you up with the Mods needed.  Then I will give you the IP of the remaining servers.... I bet ya $50.00 I clean your clock....

Pistols, Snipers or Run and Gun... this ole man will eat your lunch....  ;D ;D ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

olds it for my son and he has a 360 already.And i can tell you this he ranks very very high with all war games.He is a pro for sure so if you have a 360 let me know and ill hook you both up.And if you beat him ill buy you a year supply of puck.and if he wins .You start here as a newbie lolololol.Let me know olds ive gotta see this. ;D

Oldman

I figured you would find an excuse....

If your boy is that good you have a heck of a teacher...

Then again any excuse is a port in a storm... is it not?

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

olds the only game i play is hockey.If ya wanta lace them up big boy will have a go at it.I know ya got rinks down there.Not many .florida and cold dont mix. ;D.

manxman

QuoteHey can anyone out there locate a wii for me.

Glad you found one icerat4, it's really difficult to get hold of them!

We have been trying to get one for my eldest sons birthday which is next Monday. We thought we had one but the boys Mum had her credit card cloned with several hundred £'s put on it illegally, it had to be cancelled and the Game company we had ordered the Wii from ages ago was totally unsympathetic and put the order to the back of the queue with delivery sometime after Christmas. so unhelpful! >:(

Fortunately just heard a few minutes ago that a friend has managed to get hold of one for us. :)

Nice bit of banter Olds/rat..  ;)
Manxman