Newbie - potential buyer advice please

Started by sparkplug, December 04, 2006, 03:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

QuoteHaving seen how simple the whole thing was to set up I now feel embarassed to have asked the questions I did.

Don't worry about that sparkplug, we've all been there and done that! ;)

Whereabouts in the UK are you?
Manxman

sparkplug

Oldman

sparkplug

The reason your images do not show up is you are trying to link over a php attachment / upload. That is normally not possible.

If you like you can E-mail your images to me and I will host them for you so you can post them here.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SmokyJones

I was just in Cambridge in October Sparkplug.  It is absolutely beautiful there!!  Went punting down the backs...
A good friend of my wife's just moved back to the states from there yesterday.

sparkplug

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2006, 05:11:57 PM
sparkplug

The reason your images do not show up is you are trying to link over a php attachment / upload. That is normally not possible.

If you like you can E-mail your images to me and I will host them for you so you can post them here.
Olds
They were working for me just a couple of days ago...

A very kind offer Oldman - I have sent you an email

SmokyJones - yes Cambridge is truly beautiful. It's easy to take it for granted when you live somewhere like this. The best 'job' I ever had was as a student doing chauffer punt tours on the backs. I did that stretch of river six times a day all summer and never once got bored of it. If you are ever back in the area let me know and I'll happily show you the secret bits on the river - or if there is time the upper river out towards Granchester. It's not on the tourist route and it's a great way to squander a day as long as you've got plenty of beers and a good picnic  :)

sparkplug

Thanks to Oldman, here's those pictures...

:)

Oldman

QuoteThey were working for me just a couple of days ago...

More and more sites today are put up hot link blockers, and this might have happened to you.  Contact your Admin of that site and ask if this is the case and if so would they add this site to their "accept" sites for linking.

BTW You are welcome.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

what is that... a vespa...

you gotts ride...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

SmokyJones

Gizmo

I can picture the portable strapped to the back for a nice mobile tailgate at the next Premiership.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

manxman

I reckon I have seen tens of thousands of bikes over the years living here on the Isle of Man with the TT races and all that, I have seen dogs (four legged variety and two!!) blow up dolls, naked women, Vikings etc etc, you name it we have probably seen it but I must admit this is a first!! Well, you learn something every day!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Manxman

iceman

I can see the headlines now"0 to pulled pork in under 6" (hours that is). :D ;D ;)

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

sparkplug

owrstich - your picture has gone the way mine originally did.

I tried to look at the link but I'm no longer a member of BMWMOA - although I was for a couple of years.

any chance of emailing it?