PID/Replacing With A Bbq Guru/Power Raptor

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 20, 2007, 01:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Nice to see a couple other PA residents. I live in Hanover, great potato chips over here...lol

Never made it up to the Poconos NePa but would like to get up that way sometime.

PigOut

Herr's Potato Chips is the towns industry in Oxford . That and a TastyCake plant. Smells like honeybuns when the wind is from the west or it can smell like chips when its from the south .

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: PigOut on March 14, 2007, 02:23:08 PM
Herr's Potato Chips is the towns industry in Oxford . That and a TastyCake plant. Smells like honeybuns when the wind is from the west or it can smell like chips when its from the south .

I love Herr's products, almost as much as Uncle Ray's. My favorite Herr's product is the Hot Cheese Puffs. I always end up eating the whole bag right after I've opened them.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

begolf25

Quote from: PigOut on March 14, 2007, 02:23:08 PM

We have the UTZ potato chip plant nearby and that is a great smell. Only problem is, in the neighboring town of Spring Grove(aka Stinky Town) there is a paper plant and the smell of that place is unbearable. The smell rarely makes its way all the way to us but when it does you know it!

PigOut

I've got u beat there. Oxford is right next to the mushroom capital of the world. The compost can travel a few miles. And the amish spray thier fields with fertilizer called Country perfume. Theres also a pig farm down the the road a piece and it gets pretty oders from it. Wouldnt trade it for the world !

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

West Coast Kansan

When I was growing up in Iowa all those smells, hog farms etc. they would say is the smell of money.  Didnt seem so smelly then :-\

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

And on some farms in Lancaster county they use people dooh

nepas