March Madness

Started by begolf25, March 15, 2007, 06:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Not sure how many of you are into college basketball but this is one of my favorite times of the year. Starting today through Sunday you have games all day. It is some of the best basketball all year.  Gonna fire up the smoker with some ribs and mama's meatloaf this weekend and enjoy the games!

GO TERPS!

iceman

Hooked up for the next few weekends dang it. Better have some ribs and meatloaf for me too begolf. Enjoy the games. Geez, I just got the satellite fixed up so I can watch all the games out there and then I get slammed with "HONEY DO'S" before breakup starts. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!! :D :o ;D ;)

Kummok

Quote from: iceman on March 15, 2007, 09:37:21 AM
.......and then I get slammed with "HONEY DO'S" before breakup starts. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!! :D :o ;D ;)

I think breakup brokedown Iceman.....-3°F down in the Alaskan banana belt this morning and no signs of getting warmer. The famous Homer Eagles are crashing to the earth because they aren't properly de-icing their wings prior to take-off!!  :o ;)

iceman

Quote from: Kummok on March 15, 2007, 02:52:27 PM

I think breakup brokedown Iceman.....-3°F down in the Alaskan banana belt this morning and no signs of getting warmer. The famous Homer Eagles are crashing to the earth because they aren't properly de-icing their wings prior to take-off!!  :o ;)
-20 this morning and 50 plus winds at the house. Instant ice cream brain freeze stuff. (And my brain is already slow enough)!!! :D Supposed to keep it up for a few days. Bummer about the eagles. :D

Wildcat

Iceman,

It seems to me that you have cold hurricane force winds all the time.  Are you sure you do not want to move down here for the warm hurricanes that normally only hit our area once or twice in a 10 year period?  This part of Florida is much higher than where Olds lives and we get very little damage from flooding.  Most damage is missing shingles, downed trees and power lines. ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Quote from: Wildcat on March 15, 2007, 04:36:57 PM
Iceman,

It seems to me that you have cold hurricane force winds all the time.  Are you sure you do not want to move down here for the warm hurricanes that normally only hit our area once or twice in a 10 year period?  This part of Florida is much higher than where Olds lives and we get very little damage from flooding.  Most damage is missing shingles, downed trees and power lines. ;)
Geez Wildcat, don't be posting that kinda stuff out in the open where Ann can see it. :o
Man o man next thing ya know I'll be down there shopping for a winter house! :D
I guess it's time to start looking though. Still haven't decided where for a winter spot yet. I'm not to sure about being down there with you and Old's though. I just KNOW I'd get in big trouble some how or another! ;D

Wildcat

No trouble as long as you do not say much in front of the wives.  You know how they stick together. ::)  Olds and I both have a BS and grills.  You are always welcome here so long as you bring a jar of your sauce with ya. ;) ;D  What the hey, even if ya don't. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/