• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Photos Of Bradley Propane Smoker

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 17, 2007, 11:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I was wanting to see some real pics of the bps. I found some.

Looks good.

nepas

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

LilSmoker

Finaly some pics that show some scale of the PBS, i think it looks really good, i'm still thinking of getting one.

Thanks a lot Nepas  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Here is an up close shot of the main workings of the bps. This is not my pbs.

enjoy

nepas

LilSmoker

Great pics Nepas, so far i'm liking this "lil'smoker"  ;D

I don't think owrstrich will be using it for his hotel smoking sessions......................or will he?

nodak

I'm having a brain toot.  Could the unit be modified to put on OBS?  Not sure if chute is same size and ability to mount heat source.  Would make OBS more portable for camping as no elec source needed, still have the rigid cabinet.  In this I would like to switch back and forth between propane and elec. I'm not fond of the foil hood/cover on the propane unit.

LilSmoker

Great idea nodak, i reckon with a bit of modding it could work out?

It uses the same pucks as the OBS, so the ramp and burner plate must be of similar size?, i suppose it depends on how close to the cabinet it could be fitted, so there isn't any smoke escaping.
Would be great if Bradley sold the propane generator/burner seperately to fit the OBS, just like the electric generator is sold seperately.

I still like the look of the PBS as it is though, in fact the more i look at it, the more i like it  ;)

NePaSmoKer

I talked to chez (kirk) yesterday and he really like the lil thing.

I will have more pics later this week.... somebody slap me  :P

UhOh almost race time

nepas

West Coast Kansan

:D Will leave the slap for the Mrs. I am thinking there may be one coming  :P but Im gonna just look the other way ::)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

I'll let ya'll know this week and show some up close pics of the inside and burner parts. Yeah wck i think one is coming for sure.......DOH  :o

I think nodak has a good idea. I will be trying the bps on my obs to see just how it all lines up.

icerat4 sent me a SG for my project. I am going to take my offset side box off, turn my main smoke chamber upright and weld a plate where the side box was. Cut a new hole on the side for the side box, mount the SG to it and use my turkey fryer burner for the main heat source. The SG will be far enuff away from the flame so it wont get too hot.

least that how i plan to do it

nepas

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Gizmo

WCK getting personnal now.   :D :D :D :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Where is your mind Gizmo ??? You must be thinking like this :'(

Gizmo

WCK, PRICELESS post.  That ain't no TOWER. ::)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

;D  ;D  ;D :D  :D  ;D

Thats too funny

my smoke chamber (tower) is 4ft

nepas

hey wait, thats after its been cooked  :P