Guess Who's Birthday It Is....To Day????

Started by Birthday Dude, February 12, 2007, 02:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birthday Dude

He is Old and Slow.... but quite a nice Dude... the best friend women have known in life.... he has done what he has wanted to do with whomever he wanted to be with whenever he wanted.... his kids put up with him but his Grand Daughter loves him... he shoots, he smokes food, he has a dog...he games first--person shooters...he loves to fish and has the fastest 20 foot toon Toon boat in his area...  he is retired... but employs folks so they can have the best of benefits and pay in their field... all for just for chits and giggles...

If in these words you should figure out who he is... just drop him a line of a Birthday Wish...

Birthday Dude...

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

Does he throw caution to the wind , while flying down thunder road ? ???

West Coast Kansan

I have a guess there are metal screens on his windows in storms.  Powered by a drill if I remember correct. ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

nodak

asa

Today is Charles Darwin's birthday, but let me guess - that's not who you're talkin' about!

So it goes,
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Mr Walleye

Well lets see....

Abraham Lincoln would be 198 years old today.....

Nope that's not it....

Arsenio Hall is 52 years old today...

I don't think soo....

"Prince Naseem Hamed" is 32 years old today...

I doubt that's it....

Steve Hackett from Genesis is 57 years old today...

Nawww....

Lorne Greene would be 92 years old today...

That can't be the one....

Ray Manzarek of the Doors is 68 years old today...

Hmmmmm............

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Tiny Tim

I don't have a guess, but I'll leave Happy Birthday greetings anyway.  Hope it's a good one, and I'll have a drink for ya while chatting tonight.

Wildcat

I wonder if the birthday boy spent the afternoon at Biff's?  I know that on one or two days each week they have a lot of old car buffs that show up there.  If he was there I wonder if he managed to sneak some of Iceman's sauce in with him.? ::)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/