plantar fasciitis

Started by icerat4, March 09, 2007, 10:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

O i for got to mention.NOT ONLY.DO i have this plantar peanut deal going on .I have 8 screws and 2 plates inside my left foot.Nice huh.Talk about havin 2 bad feet.O well when ya get older thing dont work the same as they did.Life happens.Thanks again for the input guys, ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

QuoteAh ! well you see hunting is is classified as therapy, Manx !!!!

I'll take that as a no then DS!!  ;) ;D

Quotei ruptured my achilles, and managed to tear it away from the bone

I did the same about 10 years ago LS playing sport, in the hospital here they "just" plaster people up nowadays and let it heal naturally but I had an operation and had it joined up with non-stick coated wire then spent about 14 weeks in plaster...... so I can commiserate with anyone in a similar situation!

At least I got paid when it was all going on!!

QuoteThanks for all the input.I am going to get the custom inserts made.A few of the guys i skate with have them and it seem that will help the most.Once again thanks alot .

Good luck rat, hope it works for you.  :)
Manxman

West Coast Kansan

IR4,  ;D Bet your a lot of fun to travel through the airport with  :D Nope, I have no idea who this guy is ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

icerat4

Yea the hardware i thought would be an issue.But its all titauium nothing that set off alarms thank goodness.But when i saw what they put in my foot i just was amazed how bad i messed it up.It looks like a bike sproket and chain .on each side of the heal.It was cracked in ten places.The doctor said it was compared to falling out a 5 story building from what he has seen in past.And never figured me to play hockey again.Well i proved him wrong.Im playing better hockey now then ever so take that Doc. ;D ;D And with the 40 lbs weigh loss .Im a new rat. ;) thanks again guys for the help. Group hug LOL.

Just another weekend with the smoker...