Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead

Started by Oldman, March 21, 2008, 04:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

NePaSmoKer

Oh man

dont mean to laugh but does this mean that she has to put her leg in the toilet?

Highly paid medical pros

nepas

La Quinta

DrunkenMick

pensrock

Tiny Tim

iceman

That's frigging scarey!!! No wonder the doctor made me point right to where they needed to cut on me last year just to make sure they didn't mess up.

Gizmo

The other story on that site was even worse where a person went in for a cancerous kidney removal and they took out the wrong one.

I got asked about 10 times minimum for my knee surgery.  I think they even drew on it with a sharpie.  Maybe that should be a standard practice.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

3rensho

I had some knee surgery a couple of years ago and they wrote "This Leg" in big black letters on my thigh.  That is a scary story though. 

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: 3rensho on March 22, 2008, 11:04:42 PM
I had some knee surgery a couple of years ago and they wrote "This Leg" in big black letters on my thigh.  That is a scary story though. 

Tom
It would be my luck that another nurse would add "is not the one." ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

3rensho

HS -  ;D ;D  Actually I was awake the whole time (so they couldn't mess up) and watched the feed from the endoscope on the TV monitor the surgeon was using. 

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.