Funny story of the day

Started by icerat4, March 22, 2007, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

An elderly gentle man was in to see the doctor.  The doctor asked him how things were going.  He said pretty well except he was having problems making love.  The doctor ask him to schedule an appointment next week and he would take a closer look.  The next week the elderly gentle man showed up with a lady and the doctor asked a few questions and the couple proceeded to show him how they made love.  After they finished the doctor said he didn't really see any thing wrong and was perplexed as to what the elderly gentle man was concerned with.  After several months of weekly visits to the doctors office by the couple, the doctor was totaly confused and told the elderly gentleman that there was he was unable to find anything wrong and appologized for not being any help.  The elderly gentleman said "quite on the contrary doc, you have helped us tremendously".  Now the doc was totaly dumb founded and asked "how is that?".  The gentleman explained, well doc, my mistress and I can't go to my house to make love as my wife will find out.  We can't go to my mistress' house as her kids are there.  The Hotel charges $80 dollars a night, with medicare, you only charge us $10.  I save $70 dollars and at my age, if I have a medical condition during this physical exertion, you are right there to provide emergency services.  That peace of mind and the savings has helped tremendously.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

LilSmoker

;D ;D ;D Another............

An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (french fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc) and was constantly sending his man-servant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty-handed.

'Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water??' demanded the Grand Emir.

'One thousand pardons, O Illustrious One,' stammered the wretched Abdul, 'white man sit on well.'
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  OK, now my side hurts guys!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Hey Lilsmoker , That will be on the air come Monday.....Thanks ! :D ;D ;D

LilSmoker

Quote from: coyote on April 07, 2007, 08:22:23 PM
Hey Lilsmoker , That will be on the air come Monday.....Thanks ! :D ;D ;D

Nice coyote, i bet you have a lot of fun at the radio station, i know it's an important job, but sounds like you have a great time over there  ;D

coyote

I really do Lilsmoker. It's a lot like this forum. It's the folks you get to meet and talk to that make
every day brand new , even when you do it every day. I love it. There are people I have talk to
on the phone a couple times a week , but have never seen. But it feels like old friend , their kids
and all. A lot of sharing. Very , very cool. 8)

icerat4

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nursing Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered Edna to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered Edna to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good new and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged. Since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient I have concluded your act displays you have a sound mind.

The bad news is Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he is dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Wildcat

LilSmoker

Boybach

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

icerat4

Master of the House

Walking into the bar, Mike said to Charlie the bartender,"Pour me a stiff
one - just had another fight with the little woman.

""Oh yeah?" Charlie said.  "Any how did this one end?

""When it was over," Mike replied, "she came to me on her hands and knees.

""Really?  Now that's a switch!  What did she say?

"She said, "Come out from under the bed, you little chicken-0."

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Wildcat

LilSmoker

coyote

Now that has on-air quality :D ;D :D...Thanks,
                                                     Coyote