• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoke Bound

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 25, 2007, 05:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Butcher didnt have no butts so I settled for a shoulder bone in. Gots my rub on  ;D

nepas

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Surprising how many butchers do not even know the difference between the two pieces, at least in SoCal. You will be happy NePa, this is a more sliceable piece if you desire. . . but you were likely geared up to pull?

Does look pretty  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

That's looking good Nepas, is it going in the BPS?  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Gizmo

I'll trade ya one of mine.   ;D

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

That ain't fair play Giz!!! I'm sitting here at zero and have a cold and you start showing pictures like that! :P I am sooooo hungry right now. Good looking grub there. :) ;)

LilSmoker

Wow! looks great Giz!, are those "Bear claws" ? they look like they'd make short work of pulling! ;)

Gizmo

Sorry Ice.  I sometimes miss the window ledge refrigeration for ice cold beer (9 months dead of winter in Great Mistakes, Ill.). 

Lil, Yes those are the bear claws.  Just received them and this was the first try.  They do work well and are also great for lifting the butts out of the boat.

Heading down to my Moms shortly to deliver some shredded and the top five inches of the butt on the right (not shredded).  Going to bring down some beef jerky as well.  After all she is my number one fan. ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Nice Giz, good idea about lifting the pork with the claws, that's never easy with big cuts of meat that are still hot from cooking.

Great treat for your mom, always look after mom, it's one of the golden rules  ;)

PigOut

Hey Giz ! Where did you get the claws ?

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Arcs_n_Sparks

PigOut

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 25, 2007, 10:40:56 AM
That's looking good Nepas, is it going in the BPS?  ;)

I was going to PBS it but it was pretty cold this morning. Didnt want the bps in the garage so it went into the obs. Its dont now one more hour then ready to claw it.

As the day went on it was pretty nice out. Maybe pbs on the briskit this week.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

All done, ready to be clawed.

Let the clawing begin  ;D

All clawed up. Going to vacuum bag half and give to daughter. Gotta love them bear claws  ;D

nepas

begolf25

Great looking grub there fellas, gotta get me some of those bear claws.