Started by Boybach, April 13, 2007, 08:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boybach

Owrstritch
Forgive me, but can you give us a clue, are you on planet Earth?  ;D ;D ;D

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

West Coast Kansan

From what I have read I dont think he is authorized to answer that...  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

Quote from: Boybach on April 14, 2007, 02:22:07 PM
Owrstritch

He is at least twice per week! ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on April 14, 2007, 03:33:19 PM
From what I have read I dont think he is authorized to answer that...  :D

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Wildcat on April 14, 2007, 04:54:58 PM
Quote from: Boybach on April 14, 2007, 02:22:07 PM
Owrstritch

He is at least twice per week! ;D

;D ;D ;D
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

There's no place like home-there's no place like home-there's no place like home ;) :D ;D

8)

West Coast Kansan

Been clicking those red slippers and still not home  ;D
As ET1 says just want to go home.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Gizmo

I just hope he brings back something from Planet Gilroy when he crashes through the chemical trails again.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

I have watched the chemical trails. O is on to something now that i see um turn on and turn off  ??? He better stay low and stay on the run  ;D a true patriot campain warning the regular people about those things  8)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on April 15, 2007, 09:25:14 PM
I have watched the chemical trails. O is on to something now that i see um turn on and turn off

You have misunderstood his signatures; those are for the amusement of humans. He is well beyond that. If you have wormholes through your smoke generators, open those up and you will understand.

Rod Serling

West Coast Kansan

An awesome being  8) I make myself satisfied with what the great o helps me understand  ;D

Stickbowcrafter

Born and raised in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains of SW Pennsylvania, USA. Grew up east of Pittsburgh and now live west of it. Man I hate driving through there to visit family  :-\

-Brian

aces-n-eights

How 'bout adding your location to your signature...

sorta like this... ↓↓↓  ;)
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

La Quinta

OK...I'll chime in this...Ormond Beach, Florida....Tallahasse, Florida (GO NOLES)...., Orlando, Florida,.... San Clemente, California... to La Quinta, California (The Gem of the Desert)!! (Like old NePasville)!! :) :)

And "O", I am convinced you are truly from another planet after meeting you!!! :) :)

Smoking Duck

I'm new here but for what it's worth.....born in Upsate NY, grew up in Pittsburgh (GO STEELERS!), went to college in Ohio, moved back to NW PA, then to Fredericksburg MD, Minot ND, Kalamazoo MI and currently reside in Elkhart IN. 

Wouldn't mind going back to ND (that's where my spousal unit is from) but it's so cold there I get tired of searching for my testicles 6 months out of the year  ;).  If that was too graphic for some, I apologize in advance  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Wildcat

Welcome aboard.  Northwest Florida here.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/