Cabelas Interview

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 25, 2007, 11:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on May 06, 2007, 07:28:53 AM
Cool, will be staying in the parking lot around that time for a few days before we go to Hamburg, have to come in to return some grinder parts that rusted after 1st use  >:(. will be set up at Ford dealer next week , stop and I'll buy you a Funnel Cake.

How long is the carnival by the ford dealer. My mom is coming from Calif from the 18th thru 27, gots alot i want to show her.

nepas

manxman

Congratulations NPS.  :) :) :)
Manxman

MRH

Congrats Nepa, sounds like it will be fun.

Mark

hillbillysmoker

Congrats nepas.  I am happy for you man.  I hope every thing is all that you hoped for and even more.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

carnie1

HA HA You're not gonna see much at the ford dealer , we don't set up too much there,not real busy if ya know what I mean,  we will be open Wed thru Sat then we go to Fleetwood, Go to the funnel cake and ask for me, they will find me

NePaSmoKer

Man O Man

Its going to be a fun job, like i was a kid in a toy store ;D  ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Congrats, bud.

I need a new Zebco 33 combo, some walleye lures, and some slip bobbers....for now. :D

Mr Walleye

NePas

If it was me I'm not sure I would be able to afford to work there!  ::)

Congrats!  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Thanks guys

Man i'm going to be in  T-R-O-U-B-L-E   ;D

nepas

carnie1

BIG Trouble, that is, We will be in Fleetwood from the 16 to 19th then Hamburg from the 25 to 28th

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on May 09, 2007, 05:49:00 AM
BIG Trouble, that is, We will be in Fleetwood from the 16 to 19th then Hamburg from the 25 to 28th

my mom is going to be here from calif, have lots of trips planned so i dont know if i can get to any of the dates.

nepas