Interesting Distraction

Started by West Coast Kansan, April 25, 2007, 09:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Used to do this but never at this level.  :o Guy is good and knows how to get rid of his money.   ;D Hope you enjoy.

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

Nice!  Really brings back memories.  I was a member of a remote control flying club in Germany.  I used to build, fly, and then sell planes.  A lot of fun but a very expensive hobby.  :)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Cajun

My nerves arn't good enough for this anymore so I'll sit on the side lines and watch my Bradley and drink my beer  :D
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

NePaSmoKer

R/C is alot of fun. I raced trucks and dune buggies for awhile. Got a RC helicopter took it up turned it a few times and crashed :-\ gave up on flight and stayed on the ground ;D

nepas

LilSmoker

Amazing model, very realistic dread to think what it would cost though? :o
We have some RC nitro monster trucks, lots of fun, but can get expensive ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

West Coast Kansan

I also got involved with model tractors. Some serious tractor pulls with these things... then i had kids  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

coyote

My friend was very active in this for years , actually has a scale model of the concord (around 50 ft long)
which he would fly at shows. Lately he's been making jet engines for Uncle Sam , for the RC spy planes
used in war zones..... Right here in West Virginia  :o :o :o
                                                           Coyote

West Coast Kansan

That's  8) Has to be the ultimate model  :D