Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

Caldo de woof

not much meat for tacos.  But bones might help make some could broth.  Meant might be tough to long cookin to temper the meat.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oldman

OK! Post count here we come... 

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Fooled ya.. no hug.... LOL!

Oldman

I lied...

LilSmoker

Come on Olds, just a few more then you're on 4k!  :o ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: Consiglieri on May 11, 2007, 11:40:56 PM
Good time today, O.  Give us a call when you come through in the fall.  Wife had a good time too. 

Sorry I have not responded. Was up on the Tuolumne river starting Friday morning, just down from the Hetch Hetchy reservoir.

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Where did you have lunch?

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Just wanted this one to be number 1000  ;D  ;D  ;D Have spent over two weeks on line over the last almost a year. Think I have read most of the posts.  This is a great place.   8) Just hope no one thinks I know what I am talking about now.  :D Learn something about these machines every day  :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)