Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oldman

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oldman

Next...anyone?   :P

EDIT: On one now defunk gaming board I remember seeing a count that was over 20,000!  That person at first looked like he was one lost and hurting puppy....  that was until we found out he was a young man dieing in bed.  His folks had fixed so he could get on line while in bed.

I've  come to believe that he did that to feel that he belonged.  He passed away three years ago.

So post away your one liners... your smilys... or just stick out your tongue... it is ok... at least with this Ole Man.

icerat4

OLDS I have to reply outa respect.Thats funny.You still got it old man ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: icerat4 on May 03, 2007, 07:34:01 AM
Thanks guys.Now its your turn.Dont turn to me to be a spokes person here as i am not a mod.I have now decided to leave this fourm for a while as i need to.So until later you guys stay cool and hope to join up again when i get past this rediculious crap post.That had nothing to do with me.Never again will this happen to me as i will be shutting down my pms.There anyone else want to speak up now.Just what i thought.I wont give out names here as i do not want to start a war so once again thanks alot and take care wild read your pm please thanks again.

Hey rat

dont cut out on us here, I really enjoy your posts and you helped me out in a jam ;D

Like i said in my earlier post, the count dont mean nothing to me, It's the comrades here.

NOUN: 1. A person who shares one's interests or activities; a friend or companion. 2. often Comrade A fellow member of a group.

nepas

Oldman

Hey Ratman... now you know why I've posted a couple of times that I don't read PMs... if someone got something to say to me then do it on the boards...

BTW the last time I checked Rats have pretty thick skin.  So don't sweat the small C H I T. Not worth it.

Wildcat

Thanks for speaking out Olds.  The only status that means anything to me is being a part of this wonderful group. :)

Nice seeing ya here rat.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

headgames

ROTFLMAO.............. i have    .158  posts per day .......... guess I am a reader learner instead of a poster teacher.. now if you can make sense out of that jibberish ............. kill it -smoke it - and consider it done

I am glad to read any post .......... this forum is the grand melting pot of numorus countries , heritages and just good ole boys looking for that ultimate mouth watering flavor they have in the back of their mind .... but never seem to achive........... at least I never do .... so here I sit . reading . printing absorbing like a pork loin in good brine . yet my quest is never cured........ so many meats so many flavors so little time ..............  just a big thank you to any one who has ever posted that saved me some ever so precious smoking time . by eliminating mistakes I may have made, that others have already learned

;D
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!