Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Quotei have evidence of a worm hole... not a black hole or a white hole... just a simply worm hole...
Oh a little more then I need to know... sounds personal to me...  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

Olds its just a little non-specific temporal resonance of nutro-based emissions on protons and electrons leaving a gaseous geo-location area.  Course the specific location of the rejected material may indicate an actual non worm-hole ejection possibly due to gammae or plasma superheated ocular movement of an ejector leaving a chamber emitting fruit heated amient odors.

OK, even I understood what I just wrote..  Pretty accurate, if I must day.  Except emissions was likely rather physical shearing off the material rather than some more sexy physics based methods.  hmm this is Ca area, maybe some Livermore vacationers may have been there to do this.   
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Arcs_n_Sparks

I think "neutrinos" should appear in there somewhere.....

Wolfgang Pauli

3rensho

A dash of quarks and a Higg's boson wouldn't go amiss either

P. Dirac
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Oh oh....... I sense a major time/gravity warp about to happen. I suspect O and Micki are involved. That dang 'B' reactor stuff again...

E. O. Lawrence

owrstrich

washington state north cascade loop 20 east and 2 west...

http://www.cascadeloop.com/

well now... i didnt know it was a 3 day holiday weekend for canada... there were lotts of cars with canadian plates clogging up the roads...

must have been a thousand sport bikes on the 20... it was crazy at times being overtaken in my lane and on double yellows by packs of crazed sport bikers...

mount baker in a perpetual cloud today...

river fed from mt baker snow melt...

dam on the skagit river... the water was an amazing turquoise color...

diablo lake... also that amazing turquoise color...

heading east on the 20 towards washington pass...

towards rainy pass... yep we got some rain clouds and drops with glorious blue skys...

lake chelan...

welcome to the stevens pass... the entire down grade was like this... i had a cruise america rental rv on my arse the whole way... could have not been more than 10 feet off my arse... i kept slowing down but the arsehole never got the picture... until i met up with him at the gas urination station... i wizzed all over his shoes... when he objected i told him that was for riding my arse all the way down stevens pass... little puzzy... he will certainly go to he11 for it... im sure...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

LilSmoker

Fantastic pics "O", everytime i read this thread i really wish i was out on the road with you

Glad you gave that idiots shoes a quick "clean" that'll teach him, i bet his driving has now improved!
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

I gota get my doo out that way looks like a nice ride for sure. ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

iceman

Looks like your in some awsome country O. Thanks for the pics. Seems there is always an idiot on the road where ever you go anymore. Bummer. ;)

owrstrich

i wont be smoking till october so im running up the post count with photos of our travels... i was thinking 1 photo per post... that way i can stay even or catch up with you folks...

get out the doo... they say that lake is 2000 feet deep...

i forgot this one...

we were looking for mountain goats and big horn sheep... didnt see any... this hot young broad who worked at the gas gas station said there were bear by the baker dam...

and there were...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

MWS

Love the Cascade Loop. We did the North Cascades portion recently. Overnighted at Winthrop. 
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

owrstrich

yes... we stayed in twisp... just down the road from winthrop... was going to backtrack to the winthrop brewery for some pub and grubb but we just walked a block to the twisp brewery... dang good hefferweezen...

you gotts to eat...

owrstrich

MWS

We did lunch at the Twisp River Brewpub. They make a great IPA. Picked up a souvenir pint glass. Had dinner at the Winthrop Brewing Co. and picked up a growler to go  ;D

We also stopped in at the Birdsview Brewing Co. on the way back just outside Concrete. I like Beer....
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

3rensho

Wow, didn't know Hefeweizen had made it to the US.  That's my favorite quaff with local Bistro food - has been for many, many years.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

owrstrich

i dont see much hefferweezen up here... but back in the central valley of mexifornia where there are thousands of ten thousand cow dairy operations i often see heffers weezen... amungust other things...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich