Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consiglieri

Consiglieri

Gizmo

Quote from: Consiglieri on September 14, 2007, 07:48:11 PM
No molestar los animales.

?Por Ky? Por Que?

Gee why wouldn't you molest a bear?    They are so cute and cudley.  Of course you gotta wonder why the artist though it important to highlight the hind quarters by elevating them in the picture.  The bear and deer must have been posing during mating.

Must have been a lawyer in the park.  Don't worry folks, I a have a few in the family (lawyers that is, niece and nephew).
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Consiglieri

Yeah, gotta look out for those lawyers with appetites for animales.  Pictures of those creatures presenting their hind quarters and all...
Consiglieri

owrstrich

we be smoking the cloven hoofed beast of the field in 2 weeks...

until then im working on my makeup techniques...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

i took the bug eye brick off the truck friday for a saturday ride in the santa cruz mountains... there was some folks watching me take the bike down... they looked bewildered...

today i put the bike on the truck and the same folks were outside the hotel watching me put it up... still looking bewildered... i figured out they were hanging out in the smoking area so these folks must be heavy smokers...

when i was all done one came over and said... sir... that is one intense hobby you have... i said... its not a hobby... its a habit...

empty bed except for all the gear...

bug eye brick all covered in geezer...

bug eye brick with bags and mirrors ready to come off...

bug eye brick with bags and mirrors removed...

hand crane on mount and chain on headache bar...

sling around rear wheel... through pipe to keep straps away from side panels and seat... around frame straps in front of tanks...

up and ready to go on side stand...

sitting on side stand ready to slide into place...

strap around wheel to slide to over to clear trailer when hooked... chain and strap holding rear wheel to headache bar...

front and rear wheel strapped down and frame strapped down ready for the gezer...

all geezered... time to roll to the next town... next week in tulare... then onto the socal... lthe oc and the la...

its a habit... like smoking the cloven hoofed beast of the pasture... jonesing for 2 more weeks...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

O,

Very nice.......

Drive safe.

Arcs_n_Sparks

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

LilSmoker

Great setup you have there O  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

C o c k n e y Rhyming Slang

Quotesmokin' the bloomin' beast drinkin' a Potatoes in the mould wahn daahhhn at the rub-a-dub as the saucepan lids Kettle and Hob the This & That playin' wif the mouse....

Smoking the beast drinking a cold one down at the pub as the kids watch the cat playing with the mouse....

Now this is spamming at its best.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

LilSmoker

Quote from: Oldman on September 17, 2007, 12:01:21 PM
C o c k n e y Rhyming Slang

Quotesmokin' the bloomin' beast drinkin' a Potatoes in the mould wahn daahhhn at the rub-a-dub as the saucepan lids Kettle and Hob the This & That playin' wif the mouse....

Smoking the beast drinking a cold one down at the pub as the kids watch the cat playing with the mouse....

Now this is spamming at its best.

Haha! nice Olds! and for breakfast i had a pair of "Jack the rippers" and a pot of "Rosey lea"

;D My late father in law was a true c0ckney, born within the sound of Bow bells (East London) he was a real character  ;)

owrstrich

we have been spending a lot of time searching for sasquatch...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

iceman

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Its OOOOOOOooo or his Bro Sasquatch. He's gettin close. RUN for your life. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ::) :D :D
Hope the road trip is going good for you O. ;)

LilSmoker

Don't look now O..........Bigfoot's behind you!

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

owrstrich

this time next week we will be feasting on bradley smoker cloven hoofed beast of the pasture and mud hole...

but until then...

i gotta eat...

owrstrich