Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

we rode into and thru it...

there was very little traffic on the wi 60 that morning... the winds had us 20 degrees to vertical most of the time... the rain was so dense that visibility was less than 100 feet... when the conditions are like that you just got to keep up the speed and avoid deep water on the road...

hold on...

scored these from a fellow motobrick riders ride report...

it had been a long few days in heat humidity and rain... im still looking fresh though...

k1100rs motobrick and k1100lt motobrick...

the bug eye motobrick is set up for 2 up touring... but this motobrick is striped down and is one handling rocket ship and ticket fetching unit...

somewheres in southern illinois...

my buddy rydor and i... he needs to eat more...

thats what im talking about...

bald knob illinois...

something broke in our brains... pouring rain... fire road... touring machine... why not...

did i mention that you gotta eat...

i scored another motobrick for the midwest... a 1996 K1100LT... hibernation in iowa... motobrick all showered and holed up waiting for christmas in july...

the brick on the floor next to the front tire is from the culver brick company... it was an origional front straight paver... actually a set of 4 still mortared together... from the indianapolis speedway... i have been hauling them around with me my whole life... even though they would fetch a nice paycheck from a racing collector...

johnny
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

O,

As always, very nice......

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

owrstrich

huckleberry ice cream...

going...

going...

gone...

johnny

Arcs_n_Sparks

Looks like about an 80KV electrostatic hair job on the last pic......

Nikola Telsa

West Coast Kansan

owrstrich

owrstrich

flew into spokane wa after a 2 week vacation in the midwest and fetched our rig and drove to bonners ferry id... got a late start after a hellish travel day...

east bound on the us 2 heading to glacier national park...

grubb in troy mt...

west glacier entrance...

we were running late... so off to going to the sun road to check out the sights...

some amazing country with lotts o waterfalls...

nearing logan pass... we had just had two 15 minute stops each for one lane road traffic...

traffic was really jammed up with folks looking at the goats...

more later...

owrstrich

and other critters...

heading to st marys...

the terrane and display of color was amazing... green rocks... yellow rocks... red rocks...

st marys lake...

confluence of the st marys river... wow... beautiful place...

buffalo burger...

heading to many glacier...

this place is one of mother earths better efforts...

pushing on... really needed an earlier start... was quickly running out of light...

stayed at the pine mountain motel in east glacier... a delightful place... but everything was buttoned up when we got there... bug eye motobrick ready to roll now in search of cloven hoofed beasts of the wilderness..

goats...

there you go... thats all i got for now...

johnny

Arcs_n_Sparks

O,

Outstanding photos; been about 10 years since I was up that way. How many kilo miles do you have on the bug-eyed beast?

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

I gotta get Adrienne to look at these... :o  8)

owrstrich

hold on... let me do the math... can i barrow your slide rule...

i put 5000 miles 1 up on the iowa motobrick in 2 weeks this summer... we put 8000 miles 2 up on the west coast motobrick since december... crazy aint it...

but im jonesing for the smoked beast... will ill whave the bradley loaded in october... i need that slide rule to convert pound of beast into kilos of beast... got to keep give the canadians a clue now and then you know...

johnny

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on July 21, 2008, 08:39:46 PM
i need that slide rule to convert pound of beast into kilos of beast...

I think 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 is involved somehow.....

Of course, this is especially true if listening to Steve Marriott and Humble Pie....

owrstrich

i saw humble pie with nazareth and thin lizzy at the indianapolis convention center when i was a little boy...

TT 22/7

Johnny