Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

Johnny O and Micki ...........You're the BOMB ! 8)

Coyote

Consiglieri

So I figure out I have to, make a trip to Portland, OR, to do some troubleshooting problem solving on a "get in/get out" basis.  I'm bummed knowing that I'm not going to have time to check out some of fine microbrewery products.  But I get into terminal A at PDX and I see the Laurelwood Brewery has a spot in the airport.  Fine product and a fine solution to my dilemma.  Pastrami sammie isn't bad either. 
Consiglieri

owrstrich

dude...

this is where it at...

http://www.mcmenamins.com

too bad you cant make it to one... their beer is the best...

j o

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

I second that McMenamins recommendation. Edgefield is a fantastic place to stay. Great ale, wine, restaurants, pubs, artwork and entertaiment. The hotel is amazing. I went to the McMenamins Spar Cafe in Olympia Wa. in July and I swear they had the best IPA I've ever had. Consig, Portland is an fantastic place for ale, especially in July when it's craft brew month. I was down for a week in July and most good brewpubs had some kind of celebration or promotion happening. Cheers.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Consiglieri

Quote from: MWS on October 17, 2008, 09:23:44 AM
I second that McMenamins recommendation. Edgefield is a fantastic place to stay. Great ale, wine, restaurants, pubs, artwork and entertaiment. The hotel is amazing. I went to the McMenamins Spar Cafe in Olympia Wa. in July and I swear they had the best IPA I've ever had. Consig, Portland is an fantastic place for ale, especially in July when it's craft brew month. I was down for a week in July and most good brewpubs had some kind of celebration or promotion happening. Cheers.

Portland brewfest is where I proposed to my wife.  It's the romantic in me. 
Consiglieri

MWS

Quote from: Consiglieri on October 17, 2008, 12:02:13 PM

Some might say it was the beer in you...... ;)
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Consiglieri

Quote from: MWS on October 17, 2008, 12:31:30 PM
Quote from: Consiglieri on October 17, 2008, 12:02:13 PM

Some might say it was the beer in you...... ;)

I figured that was implicit.  However, I did have the ring in my pocket so there were moments of lucid thought.   ;)

We were actually there visiting her friends.  Pulled her aside at the Marina, and then we had something else to celebrate. 
Consiglieri

owrstrich

look at what the sparkler has been doing...

j o
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Consiglieri

O: how can you tell when it's done?
Consiglieri

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

icerat4

We need some more road pics.. ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

IKnowWood

Looks like sparkler invented a new hair restoration procedure, or hair relocation program.

Seriously, what practical application is there for a lightning protection suit have.  That thing would be way to heavy for a golfing outfit.  Cool to watch during a good spring storm, but really.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

icerat4

GOTTA LOVE THAT NURSE

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well,

However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery
the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was
making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large
black letters was the sentence:

'Get well soon....from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week

Just another weekend with the smoker...

HCT

As always Owr, great pics.

Such a kind caring nurse. :D :D
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"