The little things in life are so sweet

Started by Oldman, May 13, 2007, 06:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

A few years back when we put in the cement driveway I was not here for the pour... well the fool did not leave a cut out for the sewer clean-out. Over this time-line I did everything I could to keep the line open... It was a poor design with just to many 45, 22, and 90 degree angles.  In fact is was in keeping with holding things together with bubble gun and spit.

Well it came to the point that it closed and nothing I did worked anylonger.  Short story I had to pop off a clean-out at the washing machine and that allowed the water from the kicthen sink and washing machine to drain on the ground. In a word YUCK~~!

Everyone that came out said we had to cut up some 40 feet of driveway to put in a new line... again a big YUCK.

One night sitting in the garage it hit me I could by-pass all of that crap plumming by running a new line in the garage on top of the floor at the North wall. We made a good fall line in the piping, and yesterday the new line was finished....

Now on to the funny part.  Picture this... My wife 62 years of age, my Mother 76 years of age and myself, 57 years of age, filling up the kitchen sink with water then pulling the plug.... ya the sweet sucking sound of water going away... it sucks down so fast (my design) that the sound is loud~~!

Oh the little things in life are so sweet....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

Now that is utilizing the old noggin!  ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Haha! that's great Olds!, i love success stories
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

I guess in this case when you say "That Sucks"! it's a good thing!!! :D