Hi All

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 29, 2007, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Thought i would stop in to say hi to all my forum friends.  I had the chance to meet Tony AKA carnie1.  Nice guy, wish i could have chatted more but the store was busy.

Been selling a few BS and doing alot of smoker talkin.

I might have the chance to chat tomorrow night.  ;D

nepas

Cajun

I went to the Bass Pro shop in Dallas the one on the lake  ;) and of course I went streight to the Bradley display and found they had only three flavor of pucks  ??? Well I saw a guy and his wife looking, so I ask him if he had any experience with the cooker ? He said no and I SAID LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GEM  ;D I explained to him how it worked and that I had the origional and that I can't sleep at night worring about what I can smoke next.  ;)  He ask if I was a plant in the store for Bass Pro and I was shocked to here that and laughed and my wife told him I will talk to anybody (coonass coming out)  ;D. He said to his wife OH WHAT THE HELL and loaded a new Bradley up with two boxes of hickory 48 ct. and was on his way. I told him to find the fourm and chat room and lets get down on Tuesdya night,  I wish I had gotten his name, Oh well,  had a ball selling one anyway  ;D
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Cajun on May 29, 2007, 05:00:40 PM
I went to the Bass Pro shop in Dallas the one on the lake  ;) and of course I went streight to the Bradley display and found they had only three flavor of pucks  ??? Well I saw a guy and his wife looking, so I ask him if he had any experience with the cooker ? He said no and I SAID LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GEM  ;D I explained to him how it worked and that I had the origional and that I can't sleep at night worring about what I can smoke next.  ;)  He ask if I was a plant in the store for Bass Pro and I was shocked to here that and laughed and my wife told him I will talk to anybody (coonass coming out)  ;D. He said to his wife OH WHAT THE HELL and loaded a new Bradley up with two boxes of hickory 48 ct. and was on his way. I told him to find the fourm and chat room and lets get down on Tuesdya night,  I wish I had gotten his name, Oh well,  had a ball selling one anyway  ;D

WTG   cajun

nepas

coyote

One more for the good guys ! ;D WTG Cajun

Wildcat

Cajun are you looking for a second job?  I hope they gave you a discount on your purchase.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Hey NePa..good to see ya.  If I get a chance, I'll stop by the chat room to see if you're there tonight.  Short crowd last night, but I enjoyed the conversations I was in....don't know if the others did. :D

coyote

Hey Gang ,Feels like I'm in the twilight zone :o I stopped in to chat Tues....no one home :( did we move
to Wed. for Memorial Day ??? Noticed on Wed. folks talking about tonite. ???  I thinks me silly ::)

I Love This Place !,
                                 Coyote 8)

Wildcat

I was there for awhile.  Got off around 9 - 9:30 easter.

Tiny Tim

Hey Wild, you were talkin' to me yet at 9:15 Central.....

;D  ;D  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Sorry all, didnt make the chat. Got home from work and fell asleep on the couch  ;D

whew selling them bradleys sure is tyrin  ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Had some time around 8:30 (Central) so I dropped by, but nobody home.

Got the pieces of my PID out and started playing with them again, so I might get started on that today yet. :D

Wildcat

Quote from: Tiny Tim on May 31, 2007, 07:06:02 AM
Hey Wild, you were talkin' to me yet at 9:15 Central.....

;D  ;D  ;D

Sorry about that, I meant Central.

Tiny Tim

That's cool.  Thought maybe ya got thumped on the head and forgot (re: our last exchange before leaving). :D

Wildcat

Got thumped but only forgot where I was located, lol! ;D