• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

question from the Ring.....

Started by boxertrio, July 12, 2007, 05:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxertrio

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Consiglieri

Saw the postings and confess to feeling like I was watching a Salem witch hunt.  Figure the BS guy has to be winemaker (don't know for sure, but handle makes sense) and he out to be pm'ed about that link so that he can post some pix, along with some testimonials.  Poor, poor smoking friends need to learn a bit about our magic machines. 

Heck, we can start fires by rubbing sticks, but matches are convenient.  Work hard, but work smart.  And Bradley makes a tool that really helps us do that!

I'll get off my soap box now.
Consiglieri

West Coast Kansan

Lots of interesting stuff out there on BS. Lots of nonusers really wonder. I sure did.  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SKSmoker

I read that forum all the time over there. I have been reading the catering forums as well. From what I can make, marvsbbq is an ass. He posts about how much money he makes and tells people what equipment he is buying and "he can afford it". The guy is nothing more than a jerk. Just my IMO, sorry for the bash.
Lead by example

boxertrio

Didn't mean to start anything, just wanted whoever marv spoke with to have a chance at a retort.  This guy may not even be a forum member.  I use both a Bradley and a stick burner, a tool for every occasion type thing.  There are a million different ways to turn out good Q, and everyone does what works for them.  Anywho....smoke on and prosper!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC