Help!!!! My Smoker is broken....

Started by Kamanodental, July 22, 2007, 02:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamanodental

Aloha everyone...

I have a slight problem..(as always) I just moved back home to Hawaii and my smoker was crushed and really cant be used. ????? Does anyone know where I could get just the box ??? My smoker generator made it fine...I would even take a used box or slightly dented just usable. It is a pain in the a.. trying to get something over here on the big Island of Hawaii. I may have to resort to modifiying a smoker of sorts. The other question is the cost of mailing!!!! Any suggestions, plans or help?

Mahalo Nui Loa
(thanks alot)
Kamano

Oldman

Wow... that  is a bummer. I know at one time Bradley had some dented units. They have an 800 number. Call them and see if they will ship to you just a box.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Try a PM to begolf or Tiny Tim. I think both of them are gearing up for Bradley distribution outlets and might be able to help out. If not let me know and I will snoop around here in Anchorage for you.

Tiny Tim

I'm workin' on it, but I don't have my inventory yet....can't decide what to order for my initial investment (got an idea, but need to pull the trigger in the next couple of days).

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on July 23, 2007, 01:46:18 PM
I'm workin' on it, but I don't have my inventory yet....can't decide what to order for my initial investment (got an idea, but need to pull the trigger in the next couple of days).

Tim

You got Bradleys now  ;D

nepas