Compatible rub ingredients

Started by whitetailfan, August 24, 2007, 12:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty-G

I use the "magic bullet" and it does a great job.  Easy to clean afterwards.  After mixing I put on the vented lid and and the cup turns into a shaker for sprinkling onto the food.

Artmiester

The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

manxman

Grrrrrrrr! Every time I see something worthwhile you guys mention on the forum I check it out on this side of the pond and it is either not available or a ridiculous price!!

The Cuisinart mini prep plus for example. $40/£20 in the US, $140/£70 in the UK. Over 3 times the price. Sh*t!!!!!!

http://thecookskitchen.com/browse_11761

Manxman

Consiglieri

Manx: Can you buy through Williams Sonoma or will customs/duties render the price prohibitive?

Maybe check out eBay?
Consiglieri

Mr Walleye

Manxman

Wow... That's crazy!. If that doesn't work maybe I could ship it as a gift from Canada. I know when I was trying to get a Reveo brought into Canada, Iceman came to my rescue. Let me know and I can see shipping costs are.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Manx buddy what you need is someone over here to get the items for you and ship em.

Like you send the $$ for the item with the $$ for shipping. Like a private fed ex or ups dude  ;D.....just a thought i guess.

nepas

Carter

Love the Tardis Scotty-G.

I'm a Dr. Who Junky.