• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Bradley meat cures

Started by LilSmoker, September 20, 2007, 02:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

These look interesting, hope they're gonna be coming accross the pond to lil'old England  ;D

http://www.bradleysmoker.com/main-page.asp

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on September 20, 2007, 02:04:36 AM
These look interesting, hope they're gonna be coming accross the pond to lil'old England  ;D

http://www.bradleysmoker.com/main-page.asp

LilSmoker

Yeah Lil

I am going to try em out i guess. Maybe Cabelas might carry em soon too  ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Looks like I'm gonna call my order in today...they aren't on the online dealer order form yet. :D

Oldman

Please keep us posted on what you think of these cures.
Thanks
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Oldman on September 20, 2007, 07:39:31 AM
Please keep us posted on what you think of these cures.
Thanks
Olds

Just ordered them a little while ago...should be here next week so I can share some info then.

manxman

Hi LS,

Emailed John Watkins about them yesterday and yes they are coming to the UK. They are currently in transit in his latest container consignment and will be announced on the website. Meant to ask about the Royal Crown bisquettes as well but forgot, as far as I can see they are Canada only.

I do plan on trying a couple of the cures though but will wait to see some of the reviews here first!  ;)

Also expect they won't be cheap, if seem to remember seeing they are $19.99 in the US I would imagine they would be at least the equivalent in ££££'s over here.  :o
Manxman

LilSmoker

Hi Manx, well that's good news

Thanks for the info mate, i'll definately be giving them a try, and i have to agree, i think the price will be very steep as usual  ::)

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes