How doooo you doooo?

Started by brderj, November 18, 2007, 06:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brderj

Just another update, as if you needed more of those in life....Things with the Bradley smoker are going great.  I smoke more often now because of the ease associated with it, which is making me a lot better at it as well.  I guess the reason I give you guys the updates is if it wasn't for you all I probably would have never bought one, so thanks.  The more I smoke the darker the inside gets, love it.  Had some problems with temp control, about a 40 degree difference from what I set it at.  That Maverick thermo is awesome!!  Got some plans for Thanksgiving since I will be home, family wants a Turkey and a pork shoulder...pulled pork on Thanksgiving?  I have a weird family, lol.  Ok guys, enough is enough, thanks a lot.

Jay

Mr Walleye

Hey brderj good to here from you!

Oh.... There's nothing wrong with pulled pork on anyday!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

brderj

I feel you brother  ;D  I told you guys I smoke a mean shoulder...enough that my family loves it so thats what they want, lol.  Going to do 2 brines, one for the shoulder and the other for the turkey.  A total of 2 turkeys and 1 shoulder....should be a feast.  Thank God I got that 6 rack..... ;D

Mr Walleye

Sounds like a he11 of a feast to me!

Make sure you have a few "pops" during the process!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

West Coast Kansan

brderj, Great to hear from you ... stay in touch and hoping all your holidays will be at home  :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

brderj

A few "pops" lol...be a force as great as God to stop that from happening  ;D

thanks guys, will do better and stopping in a little more often.  Getting pretty good with this smoker so maybe I can actually contribute a little knowledge now, lol.

manxman

Nice to hear from you brderj.  :)
Manxman