• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Any Good Bisquette Deals?

Started by chief, November 26, 2007, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

From time to time, smokers on this awesome forum keep everyone posted on good deals they run into.  I'm running low after my T'day smoke-a-thon.  Has anyone seen any good bisquette deals?

Consiglieri

None to speak of, that I'm aware of anyway.  Sometimes there's a regional sale, but in the long run, a volume buy will probably yield you the best savings, especially if you factor in the time you spend (meaning the time I typically spend) looking for a price that saves a few bucks on a purchase of a few 48# boxes.  The last I read on this topic, Canadian Tire had a big sale, or others were signing up for the Amazon.com credit card to get a discount. 

IMO, we have a vested interest in making sure the quality merchants stick around a while.  I like a good price as much as the next guy, but I'd rather know that the guy I'm paying (a) is honest, (b) understands the value of a good customer relationship, and (c) wants the next sale too and is willing to earn your trust for that next transaction.   I'm located in California where there are not too many Bradley dealers.  For me, it makes more sense to build a relationship with a merchant who likes this machine as much as I do, even if he/she is elsewhere, or out there in cyberspace.  I need to place an order very soon and will probably do so with one or more of the merchants who regularly post here.  My goal is that my purchase will permit a straight-shooting supplier to make a buck and stay in business.   A win-win proposition. 

Just my $0.02.  I wish you the best in finding the best value and hope that the "usual suspects" can provide both service and product priced to permit both value and a continued relationship. 
Consiglieri

Habanero Smoker

Amazon.com still has the buy 3 get 1 free promotion going on, and you get free shipping. When you order make sure the bisquettes are being sold by Amazon and not a third party or you will not qualify.

http://www.amazon.com/Bradley-Apple-Bisquettes-48-pack/dp/B000FK2DOG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1196158461&sr=8-3

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Stickbowcrafter

If you have a Cabela's close, they have 120 packs for $39.99 every day price. $0.33 cents a piece. I have one near by and don't pay shipping, not sure what they charge to ship them.

-Brian