Santa and My Midget...

Started by Oldman, December 03, 2007, 03:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Well it looks like Santa is going to give a new top w/ frame for my MG and a supercharger for it...  Voom voom... :)

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Mr Walleye

I thought it was ZOOM ZOOM!

Oh ya that's Mazda!  ;D

It'll be a awsome toy with the supercharger.  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Oldman

The dang thing is as big as the engine... LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Mr Walleye

I see an intercooler in your future!  ;)

A guy I know here has a Miata that's supercharged with an intercooler. He rally races it. Man is it fast! I went for a rip in it last summer. It's hard to believe how fast it is.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

car54

Olds,
  It looks way cool. I have a 75 MG. How many extra horsepower will that give you and what is the cost if I may ask.

Brad

Oldman

The new Sprite/Midget  supercharger system uses the same Eaton positive displacement roots-type supercharger found on contemporary OE applications such as Mercedes Benz and Jaguar. In spite of its modern origin, Moss was careful to design the system to look like it was a factory-installed option that complements the classic Sprite/Midget image.  The supercharger features helical rotors and an internal vacuum controlled bypass valve for high efficiency and economic cruising.

Moss engineers designed an intake manifold that provides equal airflow, pressure and fuel mixture to each cylinder. By optimizing the distribution in the manifold for each cylinder, you can run more boost pressure without the chance of harmful detonation. The Moss supercharger system produces 5-6  PSI of boost at sea level. On our otherwise stock test car, that almost doubled the rear wheel horsepower. Bolted on to a stock engine you may expect a HP increase of 40% at the flywheel.

The Supercharger kit is very complete and includes a 4-rib serpentine belt drive system with automatic tensioner, new HIF44 carburetor and a high-flow K&N air filter.

The kit will install on any 1275cc Sprite/Midget in-line engine (sorry Classic Mini Owners) and will fit with either a generator or alternator.   We do recommend upgrading to an alternator as the generator bearings will wear quickly with the increased belt loading.  We will be offering an alternator conversion kit that will fit any of the A-Series engines

$2,995.00.  Takes about 9 hours to install.

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Ah Geez watch out Florida. Yer gonna have a hyped up Midget on the loose! :D
That thing looks awsome Old's.