Man-of Quack....A little success here

Started by MallardWacker, December 31, 2007, 12:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Here some pics from a recent excursion...as you can see a couple of them for got to wear their mouth-guards.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

acords

Nice hunt :)   Are you using a dog to retrieve them?
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

Smoking Duck

Very nice, Mallard Whacker!  What is the bag limit down in your neck of the woods?  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

rbentle2

Bob

Ontrack

Looks like a very successful day, MW. Don't answer Smoking Duck's question, he'll try to blackmail you for a few ducks or your hunting spot! ;D              Just kidding there, SD.

MallardWacker

The limit here in AR is six ducks, no more than four mallards w/one hen.

This was the total of our group..we trade off taking/cleaning the ducks.  It just happen to be my turn.

It was a great morning...totally different.  We whacked these off a small heavily wooded farm pond.  Those puppies put down their landing gear and we took them smiling in our faces.  YOWZAA...

Was going out tomorrow but just a fatality accident in MS, leaving out tomorrow AM....but I will be somewhere Friday.

You all be safe...and don't do anything that causes you to egnite your air bag...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Smoking Duck

Hey Ontrack, don't give away my secrets  ;).

I gotta get myself down there to Arkansas someday.  The hunting up here in Indiana is so hit and miss most times (although I did limit out with 6 ducks and 2 geese) 5 times this year.  But, the bulk of the birds usually get stuck up in Michigan and when the weather finally turns, they fly on past us most years.

You done us duck hunters proud, Mallard Whacker!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

winemakers

As a guy stuck with open water hunting on Ohio lakes/Lake Erie, I can scream I am Jealous :'(! Timber hunting, waiting till the gear is locked,  it doesnt get better than that