Crown Royal Bisquetts

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 23, 2007, 04:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickbowcrafter

Might have to experiment with a light misting of the bisquettes with several coats of whiskey  ;D

-Brian

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Stickbowcrafter on November 07, 2007, 06:23:21 PM
Might have to experiment with a light misting of the bisquettes with several coats of whiskey  ;D

-Brian

Someone on this forum has already tried that. With my luck, all the bisquettes will go up in flame taking the BS with it. ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

nodak

I will unselfishly volunteer my services for those who find the crown with the pucks to drink the crown for you, I will gladly provide my mailing address for you to send them too.  I will also accept any leftovers from the BS. :D

Thanks,
nodak

iceman

I tried to use the Crown pucks but it didn't work out to well. After downing 6 bottles of crown to save up enough pucks for a smoke I finally sobbered up but I forgot what I did with the pucks!!! :D :D :D ;)
Oh well if at first you don't succeed ::) ;)

NePaSmoKer

I sprayed some hickory pucks with some JD and dehydrated them. worked fairly well.

nepas

Smoking Duck

Hey NePas,

When you say "fairly well". what do you mean?  Would you suggest it or was it not what you expected?

Thanks!

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smoking Duck on December 09, 2007, 02:37:55 PM
Hey NePas,

When you say "fairly well". what do you mean?  Would you suggest it or was it not what you expected?

Thanks!

Marc

A couple of the pucks got really brittle and like fell apart when i tryed to pick em up  :o

nepas

Stickbowcrafter

I was thinking of soaking them and letting them air dry.

-Brian