Forum Problems

Started by Habanero Smoker, December 17, 2007, 02:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Ice

Mine is all ok. Well with the exception of the odd one or two. I notice the only one on this page I don't see is Habs avatar.

I see the preview is still not working.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

Hopefully we'll soon be fixed up, and up to date?

I have had a couple of replies from Bradley regarding the site issues:

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=6425.msg63258#new

;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Problems like viewing pictures are random. Most of the time they are displayed, but there are times they are not. Any avatars that is on the Bradley servers is not displayed on my screen, and the preview does not work.

I'm going to check my firewall setting (again) and IE7 settings. I read that recent IE7 security patches may have changes the settings, and/or may not work properly with some firewalls.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Hab,
Even viewing in IE 6.0 it does not show up here or by direct link.  If you like E-mail me yours and I will host it.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Oldman on January 03, 2008, 09:20:13 AM
Hab,
Even viewing in IE 6.0 it does not show up here or by direct link.  If you like E-mail me yours and I will host it.
Olds
Olds;
Thank for the offer.

After reading Mike's response, I checked to see what happened to my avatar. Just before Christmas I attempted to change my avatar. That is around the time the general problems began with this site. So the problem that is effecting the site is not only limited to not viewing avatars, and the preveiw, but also trying to upload a new picture to their server. So right now I will not have an avatar until they fix the problem on this server. I was going to upload it to Photobucket, and then link it. But I change it so frequently, I don't want to bother with it until they get this site fixed.

At this time I can only see avatars that are hosted on another server. Every other member I don't see anything for their avatar. Initially I would see the box with the x, but not there is nothing.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)