HEY this is a free deal from me.

Started by Oldman, November 17, 2004, 03:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Look folks, as most know here I'm an online gamer.  Yepper this Ole Man does 1st person shooters.

Now with my gaming comes a movement to the 21 centry. We no longer type out words. We talk (voice)over the net. I have a big pipe so we can talk. I pay several times the amount of the average person's broadband so this type of stuff can be done. I'm the server. It is up almost 24/7 365 days per year.

What I'm getting at is an offering to all here. I can supply you with the client software so the we can set one day up per week where we can talk to each other.  In my gaming world we get get together every Tues nite for Ghost Recon.

If an 8 year old or an ole 55 year old like me can set this up there is no reason you cannot.

I think the biggest problem to this is someone worrying that their voice will not sound ok, or that they will be opening themselves up to something.... that is not the case.

So if you are interested then post your name here and we will get to talk. The way the server is set up it will handle up to 200 folks in one talk room. The water is fine.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Olds,

I need to get you hooked up with my son.  A BIG Wofenstein(sp?) and UO player, I preffer Recon myself(im not very good and we only have dial up). However, this sounds very interesting, I might consider it.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I preffer Recon myself(im not very good and we only have dial up). However, this sounds very interesting, I might consider it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My thought was originally for us smokers to get together and chat live.  However, if you are into GR let me say that at this late date in the game there is only a small group that gets together on Tues nights.  Don't worry about the dial up part. I can adjust most games to cover that. Of course with a dial up you cannot handle 210 bots, however there are many types you will do well on.

Kick it around and talk with your boy. If you all want I can set a channel up for him and his group.  Let me know and I can hook you all up~~! [:D]
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!