Smoked Chicken Enchiladas

Started by La Quinta, January 16, 2008, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consiglieri

Hey LQ: what do we hungry bastages have to do to see some pictures?

I'll ask O to perform his famous fandance, if that will help.   ;)
Consiglieri

La Quinta

O doing a "fandance" ...even I don't know if I'm up for that Consigs... and I wanted to be pre-med in college...but we all have our limits, ya know??? :)

Consiglieri

Just seeing if you (and O) were paying attention.

Still, I'd like to see the grub, if you're willing to share a pic or two. 
Consiglieri

La Quinta

I'm sure there will be (I asuume you mean the up coming shindig) ...my battery is dead on the camera...will replace before I see O to witness the fandango dance prime rib boy!! :)

Consiglieri

As Borat would say: VERY NIIIICE!  HIGH 5!
Consiglieri

La Quinta

It would be nice to get an alien in pics!!! I'm sure Arcs will teleport in for an appeareance?

La Quinta

I FINALLY MADE THE ENCHILADAS...they were awesome. I wrote down the recipe in case anyone wanted to see it? Uh...really spicey!!!

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on January 21, 2008, 06:59:13 PM
I FINALLY MADE THE ENCHILADAS...they were awesome. I wrote down the recipe in case anyone wanted to see it? Uh...really spicey!!!

I'm game. P.M. me or just post it so all can give it a try LQ.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: La Quinta on January 18, 2008, 10:31:31 PM
It would be nice to get an alien in pics!!! I'm sure Arcs will teleport in for an appeareance?

Several members here that would satisfy the requirement.

Arcin' & Sparkin'

La Quinta

Ice...I'll dig up the recipe and post it...they were great...I took everybody's advice and added and deleted...

Arcs...I was in Florida for the last shuttle launch and thought I saw you buzz by just before lift-off...was that you or "O"? :)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: La Quinta on March 18, 2008, 08:28:00 PM
Arcs...I was in Florida for the last shuttle launch and thought I saw you buzz by just before lift-off...was that you or "O"? :)

Unfortunately, the answer is classified....   :o

FLBentRider

L E F T O V E R   P U L L E D P O R K ????????

Not in my house. - I have 4 kids, 2 of 'em teenagers.

:D :D :D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

IKnowWood

We do Burrito's with left-over pulled pork, liked it so much we just started making it for that.

We get the pork and crisp it in a pan with butter.  Get some crunchy parts.  Then add some in a warm wrap size tortilla.  Add a little New Mexico Red Chili sauce, wrap it and cover heavily in sauce add cheese and melt.  Our favorite thing now.  Sauce is silky hot and the meat is smoky good.  All together amazing.

As for the recent fly-by.  Documented prof might be visible in these photos my co-worker took on scene.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fredrte/sets/72157604132815512/
look at image "shuttle crop 3"  there is either image ghosting going on or something passed just as the image was taken.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

La Quinta

Cool pictures IKW...it is an amazing site whenever...but more so at night..amazing to see the bright orange glow 100 miles away when those engines fire! Thanks for the post! :)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on March 18, 2008, 08:29:58 PM
Quote from: La Quinta on March 18, 2008, 08:28:00 PM

Unfortunately, the answer is classified....   :o

spakler

thats deemed classified or on a need to know basis  ;D if i said anymore i would have to call out the black dark tinted window SUV'S
TTR

nepas